Gregg is Managing Partner and a Wealth Management Advisor at Blackstone Valley Wealth Management. He and his team’s focus are providing comprehensive wealth management solutions to a select number of successful individuals & families living in and/or transitioning into retirement. His consultative process enables him to uncover the unique needs, challenges and issues that are most pressing to the affluent: Investment Consulting, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Enhancement, Wealth Protection and Charitable Giving.
Gregg co-founded Blackstone Valley Wealth Management in 2013. He ensures each client has a deep understanding of their finances, and the strategic importance of the planning needed to progress towards their most cherished goals.
Successful individuals and families work with Gregg to:
- Develop & implement personalized wealth management solutions to further their financial-planning objectives.
- Simplify complicated financial concepts in a variety of complex scenarios.
- Make smart decisions with their money given the current economic, political & social environment
Prior to opening the doors at Blackstone Valley Wealth Management, Gregg spent more than 13 years as Vice President at Fidelity Investments. In 2023, he was recognized as one of the top Wealth Managers in the Boston Area by Five Star Wealth Manager for the 9th consecutive year*. Gregg was also recognized as one of the top Wealth Managers by LPL Financial, in 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2023 for the LPL Financial Director's Club award and in 2019 and 2020 for the LPL Financial Freedom Club award.
A resident of Franklin, MA, Gregg’s education includes:
- Bachelor of Science at Ithaca College
- Master’s Degree at Springfield College
- Boston University’s Certified Financial Planning Certificate Program
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ at The College for Financial Planning (2006)
* Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Five Star Wealth Managers.
** Director and Freedom Clubs Achievement is based on annual production among LPL Advisors only.